Job Title: Business Development Executive
The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills. An enthusiastic self-starter, they will be highly organised, analytical coupled with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation. They will be a strong relationship builder who will adapt a flexible attitude and be willing to travel if necessary to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Bis Dev / S& M / MR / I
- Sales and marketing support / communication to existing Global partners and suppliers both on and offline.
- Conduct and present product and external market research where required such as regulatory requirements, competitor analysis.
- Develop external relationships along with the Commercial team for potential global partners from identification through CDA’s to contract.
- Work within the internal innovation team.
- Ability to analyse IMS and market data for new product/market targets.
- Source new International Partnerships both through OTC and POM channels.
- Point of contact with the office for new business enquires and new partner assessments.
- To reach agreed objectives and targets for both prescription and non-prescription portfolio products for the International growth plan.
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of market place changes, competitor products and commercial strategies.
- Pipeline plan new markets, NPD launches and new external partnerships.
- Review sales, targets and objectives with the Commercial Director on a monthly and quarterly basis.
Reporting to: Commercial Director
Location: Based in Head Office at Swords Business Park, Swords, Co. Dublin but depending on business demands may require travel to external markets, meetings or conferences.
Contract Week: 5-day week (potential infrequent flexibility on weekends may be required e.g. conferences/trade exhibitions)
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Be driven, passionate with desire to succeed in pressurised target driven environment.
- Have 3-5Yrs+ experience in business development function ideally within an International environment – pharma, B2C or B2B in healthcare.
- Sector understanding in Medical device or pharmaceutical experience would be desirable.
- Experience/exposure to in/out – licensing.
- Have excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Have a strong result orientated can-do attitude.
- Experience in pipeline delivery and planning.
- Be impactful and have a strong character.
- Strong time management skills, with a proven track record in planning & delivering projects ‘on time’.
- Want to move to a new role where an entrepreneurial culture is fostered and expected.
- Have a preference to work in an established business where a level of autonomy and creativity will be afforded to you.
- Some level of flexibility for potential International travel.
- Commercially focused and ability to analyse and interpret sales data
- Excellent planning, organisational and diary management skills with the ability to prioritise work and systematic approach to tasks.
- Confident presentation skills.
- High levels of interpersonal skills – ability to work well both on own initiative and also within a team environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Previous experience in a business development role within the areas of Sexual Health, feminine Health or Clinical Nutrition.
- Proficiency in another language would be an advantage.
- Experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce).
- International regulatory exposure & knowledge.
Kora Healthcare offers good benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Kora Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Passion “Passion is the difference between great and ordinary performance”
- Enjoyment “Enjoy the journey”
- Effective “Together Everyone Achieves More”
- Courage “Be the game changer – it’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen”.
To apply for this position: please email cover letter and CV to KoraCareers@korahealthcare.com quoting job title in the subject line.